RIBLI is the Robinson IB parent organization that supports IB programs. Solely through our family dues and donations, RIBLI provides our IB students, faculty and parents with:
- Timely information through the RIBLI E-Newsletter, published weekly from August to May;
- Information for both Prospective & Current Students through the RIBLI website.
- Access to the RHS IB Student Directory which includes all IB Students. Access is provided to all RIBLI Members online through the website or app and it can also be printed.
- Coordination of RHS IB Events including the IB Pinning Ceremony for our Juniors, an Open House for Families interested in Robinson IB, student orientations, social events and a celebration for our Seniors. RIBLI also provides the pins for the Junior Pinning, the IB Graduation Stoles for Seniors & supplies for all other events.
- Resources for IB Classrooms through Grants to IB Teachers and Staff including Software that supports IB Curriculum and Exams
- Volunteer/Proctor support for Senior IB Exams the last month of the school year.
There are 2 ways to join RIBLI: