RIBLI supports the families and faculty of the Robinson High School IB Program through communication, event and program coordination, and supplying teachers with classroom needs. Please consider joining RIBLI as our member dues and donations fund important services, through both purchase of required software and other items as well as volunteer support, including these:
- Provide Valuable Information to IB Parents and Students by:
- Distributing the RIBLI E-Newsletter, published weekly from August to May; and
- Maintaining the RIBLI website with information for both Prospective and Current Students
- Create the RHS IB Student Directory which includes all IB Students. Access is provided to all RIBLI Members who can then access online through the website or app and it can also be printed.
- Coordinate and provide volunteers for RHS IB Events including events for our IB teachers, an IB Pinning Ceremony for our Juniors, an Open House for Families interested in Robinson IB, student orientations, social events and a celebratory banquet for our Seniors.
- Purchase supplies for IB Classrooms through Grants to IB Teachers and Staff
- Provide Volunteer/Proctor support for Senior IB Exams the last month of the school year.
There are 2 ways to join RIBLI:
2)Paper Form RIBLI Membership and Merchandise Form