RIBLI, which stands for Robinson IB Link, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to making the IB experience successful for all RHS IB students. Our goal is to make certain every student is prepared for the challenges of IB, regardless of family needs. RIBLI is run by parent volunteers in cooperation with IB Administration.
RIBLI supports IB programs and provides IB students, faculty, and parents with:
- Resources for IB Classrooms through Grants to IB Teachers and Staff including software that supports IB Curriculum and Exams.
- Coordination of RHS IB Events including the IB Pinning Ceremony for our Juniors, an Open House for Families interested in Robinson IB, student orientations, social events and a celebration for our Seniors.
- RIBLI also provides the pins for the Junior Pinning, the IB Graduation Stoles for Seniors & supplies for all other events.
- Timely information through the RIBLI E-Newsletter, published weekly from August to May.
- Information for both Current & Prospective Students through the RIBLI website.
- Volunteer/Proctor support for Senior IB Exams the last month of the school year.