Robinson High School Foundation: Casino Knight
March 1 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Casino Night goes COUNTRY! Join us at the Tampa Garden Club for a fun night with your RHS Knight families to support the Robinson High Foundation. The mission of the Robinson High School Foundation is to provide financial and volunteer support for the RHS community and campus.
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR, LLIS. They are a team of of 20+ with 300+ years of experience, and subject experts for every insurance solution. #SupportLocal
Through the generosity of community partners, alumni, parents, faculty and administrators, the Foundation has raised more than $810,000 to help improve the school community.
RHS Foundation funding has provided or assisted with projects such as:
- Our award-winning college and career center, The Cube
- Naviance Student software for all RHS students to assist with post-secondary education or career planning, applications, and scholarships
- A solar shade and outdoor seating in the courtyard to for lunchtime overflow and other events
- Auditorium audiovisual upgrades and sound enhancement technology
- Hudl athletic filming software and other support for athletic teams
- Two electronic marquees and protective covers
- Upgraded classroom technology
- Campus irrigation and landscaping
- Journalism program equipment
- Gymnasium PA system
- Assistance for student clubs, band, orchestra, and JROTC
- Athletic facility improvements
- Audiovisual equipment
- Filtered water-filling stations
- Renovated weight room
Why does RHS need a foundation?
A foundation sets goals and raises funds for improvements that may not be in the school district budget. Teacher/staff grants allow RHS faculty members to pursue classroom improvements, equipment needs, teaching aids and training that may not otherwise be available to them—ultimately benefitting the students. Without assistance from the RHS Foundation, many of these needs may go unmet or come out of the pockets of the teachers.
How can you help?
Support the RHS Foundation by becoming a Community or Family Partner. Attend the Foundation’s annual fundraising event. Volunteer to support the Foundation’s activities. Get involved and help a school that is rising to a higher level of excellence as the best high school in the county.