The Robinson High School Foundation (RHSF) was established in 2010 to provide volunteer and financial support to our school community. The Foundation is the primary fundraising arm of the Robinson High School and is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
RHSF Partnership Letter 2022-2023
RHSF Partnership Form 2022-2023
Through the generosity of community partners, alumni, parents, faculty, and administrators, the Foundation has raised more than $450,000 to help improve our school community.
RHS Foundation provided funding or assisted with:
- Award-winning college and career center, The Cube
- Naviance Student, a college planning, application, and scholarship software tool
- Solar shade structure and outdoor seating to accommodate overflow of students during lunch
- Auditorium audiovisual upgrades and sound enhancement technology
- Huddle athletic filming software and other support for athletic teams
- Two electronic marquees and protective covers
- Upgraded classroom technology and audiovisual equipment
- Campus irrigation and landscaping
- Journalism program equipment Gymnasium PA system
- Assistance for student clubs, band, orchestra, and JROTC Athletic facility improvements
- Grants for faculty/staff academic needs not met by school funds
WE NEED YOUR HELP! RHS families and community supporters, please know that any donation amount qualifies you for Partnership in the Robinson High School Foundation (“RHSF”). No gift is too small—please help us reach our goal of 100% family participation!
Become a Partner today by visiting https://rhsknightsfoundation.ejoinme.org/2022-2023.
**For qualifying donations received by September 15, 2022, partners’ names will be displayed on a banner at the homecoming game.
For information on how you can become a partner in the continued success of our students and school, please visit the RHS Foundation website.
CLICK BELOW TO DONATE